Need Help? Call Our Specialists
American Express Travel Program
Key Traveler participates for exclusive amenities. American Express Platinum Card members receive the following standard Cruise Privileges amenities:
- $300 per stateroom shipboard credit or a two category upgrade (depending on cruise line and stateroom category booked).
- Exclusive amenities that vary by cruise line.
Centurion members receive the following Centurion Cruise Privileges amenities:
- All standard Cruise Privileges amenities available to Platinum Card holders
- Plus an additional $200 per stateroom shipboard credit exclusively for Centurion members on Crystal Cruises, Regent Seven Seas Cruises, The Yachts of Seabourn and Silversea Cruises for a total $500 per stateroom shipboard credit.
The following cruise lines participate with Key Cruises & Tours for American Express Cruise Privilege program:
- Azamara Cruises
- Celebrity Cruises
- Crystal Cruises
- Cunard Cruise Line
- Holland America Cruises
- Princess Cruises
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- The Yachts of Seabourn
- Silversea Cruises
- Uniworld River Cruises
Certain Fine Hotels and Resorts also participate in the American Express Platinum Travel Program.
Please consult your Key Traveler vacation planner for details.