Need Help? Call Our Specialists
Lowest Prices on Every Crystal Cruise.
Tell us as much as you can about the Crystal cruise you are looking for in the Search Box and we'll give you all of your money-saving options. Our database contains early-bird specials, two-for-ones, last-minute markdowns and other cut-rate promotions. Additional, unpublished discounts are available.
All new for 2016 & 2017. Introducing Crystal Yacht Cruises
Call 1-888-539-1881 for details. If you already have a cruise vacation in mind, please CLICK HERE to email us and one of our travel advisors will contact you shortly.
Luxury, as they say, is in the details. It is so often the little details that make all the difference. And on a Crystal cruise, the differences are many. Here are some of the things that set us apart and have resulted in us receiving "World's Best Large-Ship Cruise Line" honors year after year.
- Full 360° open air teak Promenade Deck with exclusive WOW® - "Walk on Water" - fitness program
- The Bistro, our popular European-style coffee and wine bar, which offers complimentary specialty coffee and tea drinks, along with light snacks served throughout the day
- Up to seven evening dining options including a choice of classic main or late seating in our Crystal Dining Room, or open seating in our specialty restaurants, so guests can always choose where, when and with whom they would like to dine
- European-trained wait staff in the Crystal Cruises Dining Room and in our specialty restaurants featuring the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, Wolfgang Puck and Piero Selvaggio
- Wine cellar with more than 200 vintages including Crystal Cruises exclusive "C" label
- Crystal Cruises Casino offering mini-Baccarat, dice tables, roulette, blackjack and over 100 slot machines, all governed by the State of Nevada Gaming Regulations
- Our innovative Creative Learning Institute®, offering complimentary Yamaha piano lessons and Berlitz language classes on every cruise; and on select sailings, special certification enrichment with Cleveland Clinic Wellness Seminars, Pepperdine University Business Seminars, the Smithsonian Associates, Society of Wine Educators and Sotheby's
- Computer University@Sea® facility with 24-hour e-mail and Internet access plus instruction in the latest software
- The only Feng Shui-inspired spa at sea featuring exotic massages, facial therapies and energy boosting treatments
- One of the highest space per guest ratios at sea, offering Crystal Cruises' unparalleled service in luxurious comfortable surroundings
- Pre-reservations available for all optional Crystal Adventures shore excursions
- Crystal Society Rewards and Recognition Program for returning guests
- Frette bathrobes and Aveda bath products in every stateroom
- Egyptian cotton linens and menu of pillow options for every bed
- All meals served on elegant Villeroy & Boch china and all wine served in fine Riedel crystal in the Crystal Dining Room
- Most staterooms feature spacious private verandahs with table and chairs for casual dining or relaxing
- Stateroom Internet access, television and DVD player to keep in touch with the world if you so choose
- Penthouse butler service with personal bar
- Complimentary bottled water, soft drinks and specialty coffee drinks throughout the ship
- Abundant space, exceptional quality, numerous choices and award-winning service
*Closeouts, groups, special interest bookings, special conditions imposed by the cruise lines may be excluded. Please check with the cruise line or tour company websites or brochures for their terms and conditions.