Need Help? Call Our Specialists
New England Vacations
Tell us as much as you can about the cruise or tour you are looking for in the Search Box and we'll give you all of your money-saving options. Our database contains early-bird specials, two-for-ones, last-minute markdowns and other cut-rate promotions. Additional, unpublished discounts are available.
Call 1-888-539-1881 for details. CLICK HERE If you already have a cruise or land vacation in mind. One of our travel advisors will contact you shortly.
A New England Vacations on an escorted tour saves up to 40% compared to independent travel. Experienced New England tour guides allow you to explore historic Boston, a village nestled in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, and the chic seaside resort of Newport, Rhode Island, each uniquely adorned for the holiday season. Take in unique shopping opportunities along the way in a setting that is pure New England charm. Enjoy dinner in America's oldest tavern, The White Horse Tavern, followed by a reading of A Christmas Carol performed by a local actor, set before the festive illumination of Newport Harbor.
New England Tour highlights include Newport, Newport Mansions, North Conway, Kittery Outlets and Boston.
- Tour The Breakers, The Marble House and The Elms, three historic mansions in Newport, Rhode Island, beautifully adorned for the holidays.
- Enjoy a memorable welcome dinner in America's oldest tavern.
- Attend a dramatic reading of A Christmas Carol while overlooking the illuminated Newport Harbor.
- Enjoy a horse-drawn wagon ride through a Christmas tree farm.
- Take a locally guided tour of historic Boston and visit its famed Faneuil Hall marketplace.